We organize, attend and keep minutes of your board of directors meetings and committee meetings. We communicate with securities regulators if you’re publicly listed. Minute books will always be up to date and ready for any due diligence questions.
- Monitor regulatory filing deadlines based on issuer’s year-end.
- Prepare the applicable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) annual and interim certificates and handle the completion of annual, interim and other filings via SEDAR.
- Assist with the Annual and Special Shareholders meetings; organizing the printing of the documents, drafting the Chairman’s script and preparation of the shareholders meeting minutes.
- Coordinating and submission of Management Information Circulars and Annual Information Forms.
- Arrange for dissemination of news releases along with pre-clearance with IIROC.
- Maintain corporate share registers for private companies norske casino.
- Regulatory filings with Stock Exchanges, Securities Commissions, etc.